|Date||Sector||Remarks||Details of Passengers|
|May 23, 2023||Paro to Kolkata||Business Class||Mr. Karma (Passport No. G046886)|
|May 23, 2023||Kolkata to Hyderabad via Indigo (6E-874) that departs at 13:45 hrs||Economy Class||Mr. Karma (Passport No. G046886)|
|May 26, 2023||Hyderabad to Kolkata (6E-376) that departs at 11.00 hrs ||Economy Class||Mr. Karma (Passport No. G046886)|
Terms and Conditions for the Quotation:
- Sealed quotation must be submitted to Human Resource Officer of the Corporate Office, Thimphu, on or before 15th of April 2023, 11:00AM and shall be opened at 11:15 AM on the same day.
- The sealed quotation must be addressed to the CEO, RICBL, Thimphu, Norzin Lam.
- The copy of ticketing license and tax clearance must be attached along with your bid.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected based on the most direct and economical route.
- Bidders have to mention the name of airlines and submit confirmed itineraries and increase of fares and charges of airline at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Availability of Seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- For any clarification, please contact us at +975 02 321161 Ext. 701 during office hours.